- About Us
- Roofing Services
- Industry Sectors
- Asset Management
- Contact Us
The sustainable and cost effective approach to scientifically measure the condition of your flat roofs.
With the use of Higham Roofing’s very own Fluke TiR1 IR Fusion Technology thermal imaging camera, we can provide surveys to detect:
- Thermal performance of the roof and components i.e. rooflights
- Wet insulation
- Defective insulation
- Lack of insulation
This thermal imaging service is:
- Scientifically measurable
- Environmentally friendly
Thermal Imaging Technology allows the worst affected areas of the roof to be stripped, maintaining all that is fit for purpose. This provides the following benefits:
- Environmentally friendly – Decreased amount of waste sent to landfill
- Cost saving – Less labour cost for stripping areas remaining fit for purpose
- Cost saving – Utilising existing insulation and membranes that are fit for purpose, less materials to be purchased overall.
- Cost saving – Less labour cost for installing replacement products.
- Cost saving – Shorter project periods and preliminary costs
You may be eligible for a free HighScan:Thermal Imaging Survey – please contact Higham Roofing to discuss.
14 Norris Way Industrial Estate
Registered as a limited company in England and Wales under
company number: 02244298
Registered company name: Higham Flat Roofing
@ copyright higham roofing 2014
webdesign by 1pcs